Skip to main content

WHY I STUDY WHAT I STUDY

The science, a big word.
That it's all. The science it's, from the beggining, the true behind all we can see.
I think that it's the main reason of study biochemistry.
But not always was to study Biochemistry. When I was a child, my dream was to be an astronaut; that is so cliche, but I like the idea of explore the universe, know things about our origin. When I was in High School, my dream changed, now I wanted to be a doctor, I like the idea of help the people, study the human body, study the life, the anatomy of the body. In the last year of High School, everything change; I understand the reality of be a doctor; and I don't like it.
So, I have a year for find my road. I just know one thing; I like science.
What can I study in science?
My favourite subject in the high school was biology, second; the chemistry.
What I do in that?
Suddenly, all was clear. I met biochemistry.
At the moment to apply to university, my first option was the Universidad de Chile. I was so happy when I was selected; now, I can study science in the best place.
In the future, I want work with the ecosystem, with microorganism; always next to the biology.

Comments

  1. biology + chemistry = boom! BIOCHEMISTRY.
    It sounds so easy to say lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want work with microorganism too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. when I was a child I wanted to be an astronaut too, but mostly influenced by star wars and stuff like these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. medic in real life must study like crazy and when they work could have horrible cases, you are safe in biochemistry

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah men biochemistry rocks! I am in the same wave that you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When i was a child, i want to study astronomy too >:o

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is such a good thing to study what you really like. I wanted to be a doctor too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

let's talk about ANIME

 Hi again guys! How are you?... I'm fine, just a little busy with University stuff.  Today we talk about anime, let's go!...the reason; I be honest, it's a homework of my english class.  The first time when I watched Anime, I don't know it. I was a little boy, about 8 years... and in the T.V I find a stranger and funny robot cat, blue and with a really cool pocket; his name? Doraemon. I love every story of Doraemon and his friend/owner Nobita. The story it's about this friendly couple, and how Doraemon help to fix all the problems of a little guy called Nobita; in a point of the story, Nobita and Doraemon was best friend...that at the end; /spoiler/ Doraemon has to gop back to his planet.  I'm not a real fun of the anime...To be honest, I never watched all the chapters of one, I don´t like it because, usually, the stories are or to "cute" or to exaggerated and fantastic (in the bad way). Of course, I'm not a ogre or someone like that, I love th...

FRANCE, a country I would like to visit

HI GUYS... how are you? Today I wanna talk about a country I would like to visit. When I have to talk about a country to visit, I think quickly in France. I have always wanted to visit France, because I think it's one of the most beautiful and interesting country in the world. Have the perfect mix of Europe, a big city like Paris, and towns with a wonderful culture. I'd like to visit France because I like the french too, and I want to learn it and can speak a little bit, so, I think going to France it's the better way to practice my french hahaha. Well, I have a couple of reasons to visit (in the future) France: the culture; the french people it's very friendly, they have an amazing tought of the life and the way to live it it's so romantic and passionate, the history; France it's have one of the most important kings in the world, and one of the most iconic queen, and all the history behind that walls of the castle and the gardens it's so interesting. ...