First, my name is Cristóbal
Mansilla. I’m from Chile, and now I live in Santiago of Chile, the capital of
the country. I was born in Fresia, a little city next to Pto. Montt, and I live
there all my life, but I change to study Biochemistry in the University of
Chile. I’m a real fan of the science, and now I have the possibility of to go ahead
with my curiosity and, in a couple of years, work in that. My interest in the
science includes the biology of the living beings to the chemistry behind that
life. But I like a lot of other things, like the literature; my favorite book
is “The catcher in the rye”, because I’m amazed of the talent of JD Salinger
(the author) of describe and write the story of an adolescent with a beautiful timelessness.
Of course, I have other hobbies like cycling and watch movies and series.
Hi again guys! How are you?... I'm fine, just a little busy with University stuff. Today we talk about anime, let's go!...the reason; I be honest, it's a homework of my english class. The first time when I watched Anime, I don't know it. I was a little boy, about 8 years... and in the T.V I find a stranger and funny robot cat, blue and with a really cool pocket; his name? Doraemon. I love every story of Doraemon and his friend/owner Nobita. The story it's about this friendly couple, and how Doraemon help to fix all the problems of a little guy called Nobita; in a point of the story, Nobita and Doraemon was best friend...that at the end; /spoiler/ Doraemon has to gop back to his planet. I'm not a real fun of the anime...To be honest, I never watched all the chapters of one, I don´t like it because, usually, the stories are or to "cute" or to exaggerated and fantastic (in the bad way). Of course, I'm not a ogre or someone like that, I love th...
pretty interesting blog :)
ReplyDeletewow, came from fresia must be a big change in your life.
ReplyDeletewow, came from fresia must be a big change in your life.
ReplyDeleteIt's a interesting blog, Fresia It's a very far away place :o
ReplyDeleteI have never heard about Fresia, I will ask my friend that also lived in Puerto Montt about it. Wow it is a really big change for you then
ReplyDelete